View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2023, 03:50 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

[4/100]

Most cats, if asked, would probably assume that Curlypaw had no interest in battle training. Anxious cats were often stereotyped as pacifistic or even cowardly, unwilling to lift so much as a claw to help a Clanmate in need.

While Curlypaw would certainly always be the type to advocate for peace, he knew enough to know that going through life without any clue on how to defend yourself was unwise. From predators to hungry outsiders to violent and volatile other-Clanners, there were plenty of creatures out there that could end his life quite quickly.

He wanted to give himself at least a fighting chance. Lavenderhaze hadn't yet taught him anything about fighting, so when Crowtooth called the inexperienced to him for training, the curly-furred apprentice had to heed the call.

Curlypaw padded over to sit near Crowtooth, eyeing the battle dummies that had been constructed for this event. At least there would be little risk for injury... he hoped.

( Curlypaw has not had any battle training yet. )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; December 13th, 2023 at 03:53 PM.