Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

Well well well, what did they have here?

It was rare for a cat to crawl into Wolverine's neck of the woods, let alone one so familiar yet new. He had always kept a distance from the living, his only true intervention being his daughter. Ah, that was some moons ago..

But when a juicy kill came right to his doorstep, he could hardly resist. His steps on the mire were soft, near-undetectable as he approached his latest victim. Though his interactions might be limited, his observation was not - a closer examination told him this was Larkfire. Even better, he was aware of the little border spat that brought her to her knees. Hah! Did his granddaughter favor kit-warriors these days?

He bared his fangs, breath reeking of blood and rot. Wolverine just didn't smell pleasant in general, comparable to swamp dung. "So the prodigy has finally decided to visit. Don't tell me that border fiasco kept ya, I don't think my heart can take more disappointment." A crane of his neck, to get a better view of her face - her eyes. "Oooh, ya really screwed those up. Who taught ya how to fight, a squirrel on crabapples? A kitten has better defense than ya do." A dismissive swish of his tail. "No wonder ya got promoted to apprentice. Enforcement isn't for the weak-willed."

[ @Rose ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules