View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:38 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar continued to stare at the molly as she gave her name and of course, added the fact that she was looking to join WindClan. "You can call me Twilightstar, WindClan's leader." She relied on the greeting. The cat didn't look like trouble, and was rather young, maybe around an apprentice's age. "What do you even know about the clans?" Twilightstar asked curiously.

Twilightstar decided to take a seat a good tail length away from the kittypet, and coiled her tail around her paws. She parted her maw, tasting the air trying to breathe in something other than the fear scent, and double-check that she didn't need to be on her guard. Once she was certain that there were no predators within the area, she returned her attention to the pregnant queen.

She didn't look like she was harmed or injured, no need to immediately take her to Cowtuft or Lightningstorm. It's been some time since Twilightstar found a queen lurking around her territory, the last one she had met... Twilightstar shook the thought away. When the she-cat finally uttered something, Twilightstar didn't bother hiding the eyeroll she gave her. That was a very dumb question that she expected to come out of a kit's maw, not a queen soon to be a mother herself.

She continued with the whole eating thing despite how foolish it sounded. "Kittypet, it doesn't seem like you understand in the slightest what you are getting into." Twilightstar meowed, unwilling to humor the she-cat. "You know nothing of the trouble you're getting yourself into. Why don't you go back home to your twolegs, the wild is no place for the likes of you."

The leader's ears jerked back immediately at the confession. "While I appreciate the fact that you're being truthful, not that it would have been helpful to lie, I'm not sure about bringing you into my clan with such a short and violent temper. It seemed like you were exiled for a good reason." Twilightstar spoke bluntly without mincing her words. He got himself into the situation, she didn't see the need to be nice about it.

As the kitten went back to biting at the collar with no success, flickered her tail underneath the kitten's chin to better catch her attention. "Here, let me have a try." The WindClan mewed soothingly while leaning in to inspect the contraption around her neck. She could see where the kitten had been gnawing on it, but it wasn't hard to tell that the smaller teeth failed to do the trick. Twilightstar didn't want to yank it over her head, she doubted it would hurt too much however she'd rather avoid accidentally having the collar rub against the wound on the kitten's face.

Decisively, Twilightstar worked on nipping at where the kitten had already been gnawing, gradually working her sharper large fangs through the fabric until after one hard bit the collar wilted and snapped in two. The leader quickly used her tail to whisk the contraption off the kitten's neck and onto the ground. "There we good." That took a bit of time but it was off now.

"So how about coming with me? I have some cats that can help you with your injuries." Twilightstar encourages. "I don't want you walking on that leg, so how about you climb on my back?" She decided to avoid using the word badger ride, assuming the word badger would be a bad association, and wasn't sure if kittypets even knew what badger rides were. She could scuff the kitten, but she was worried bout bothering her injuries if the kitten was just stuck hanging from the leader's maw.

Charm's ears flicked in surprise at the information that she this cat just happened to be WindClan's leader. A bit blindsided by this, she struggled to think what she had been told about the Clans before seeking them out.

"Well," she began, "I know that you live in large groups, and that you take care of one another. I've heard that you are formiddable fighters, and that you keep to a code that helps to maintain order." This was, of course, all hearsay. She had also heard tell that the Clan cats were feral and bloodthirsty and that they ate kits, but she hadn't believed it for a heartbeat, and even now it clearly couldn't be true — this Twilightstar seemed normal enough, as intimidating as she was.

She added, "I was told that WindClan are more elcoming of outsiers than some, and that this where I could find you." That second bit, at least, had apparently been accurate.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan