View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:09 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Berrie sighed. "Welp, we tried. Let's go, guys." She grabbed Skratch by the scruff and just padded off. But Zephyr quietly lowered his voice. "If someone called Rex comes along here looking for a cat names Zephyr- me- then point him in a direction other than where I'll head." He then left. Michael gave a nod of respect and left in a calm way. Rateye padded over from the camp.
"Mudhound," Rateye meowed. "I actually know the old ginger tom. He's my father. He's on about some cat from Riverclan, isn't he..? I think I may know which cat he was looking for- his grandson Charredpaw in Riverclan. His oldest son- Scott- was Charredpaw's dad."
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
[ sorry this is short, I don't feel like doin a larger thing on mobile atm - might add things later but it won't be anything important/u need to react to ]

Wolfpaw was a lil irked by Mudhound trying to put a barrier between him and the outsiders. He didn't want to be rude about it in front of potential threats, but to him it seemed like such an overreaction!

His tail flicked, watching the cats begin to depart. Didn't know what they were on about, didn't care. Hopefully they stayed out!

"Not our problem." Wolfpaw flicked his ears dismissively toward Rateye. "Shouldn't have been on our land, anyway."

[ @Rani @Cubeisdagoat ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
"... You're probably right. Although, I haven't seen dad in a while. Yknow, he actually named me Rat- the first bit in my name- cos I was a scrawny little thing when I was born. Of course, I was good at seeing things at the time, so he just handed me to thunderclan to protect me from my rather insane mother, her name was Doll." Rateye sighed.

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

To be honest if Wolfpaw had actually vocalized his lack of care for the chatting Mudhound wouldve silently agreed with him. All the chatting was kinda ridiculous and really wasnt the warriors business. So much talking, not enough actually said and nothing that was really relevant. If this Rex came along there'd be just as much talking as there was here, so none bar a barked order to leave so the request to waylay him with quickly disregarded.

The tripod wouldve ignored Rateyes yapping if he wasnt their clanmate too but it was close.
"Well Im sorry I chased away your dad but he was trespassing with a group. Plus I didnt know. If you wanna meet him maybe try and find him along the border or in the outskirts, Bumble-sis will have your pelt if you invite him in the borders without permission."
As for the thing about the grandson.... That just earned a shrug.
"Well thats news to me, I just knew that this Charredpaw wasnt in thunderclan, I dont tend to know all the cats in other clans. Frankly all this family drama aint none of my problem unless they trespass again and if they do Im gonna fight them for that."

And normally Mudhound would have sympathy for Rateyes obvious need to talk at length about his past or whatever but for now they had more important things to focus on. So the whole thing about his name and family was ignored for Wolfpaw with a dismissive flick of their tail. "Yeah sorry about all that history stuff Rateye. I gotta go now and talk to Wolfpaw." and the tripod quickly guided the apprentice away form their fellow warrior for private talk.

Alone with problem rogues out of the borders and Rateye left behind the maine coon mix finally had a chance to talk to the apprentice here, tone friendly if exasperated "Where did you even come from kiddo?! That was dangerous, if you got hurt by a rogue on my watch screw being her sister, Bumble-sis wouldve killed me!" A teasing droopy sad eyed look was shot at the apprentice "Are you trying to get me shredded? Thats mean!" Playful jokes halted the warrior cocked their head at Wolfpaw and asked "How'd you get out here all alone? Is there a panicking patrol I need to track down and tell youre ok or do have you found a lose spot in the camp. I promise I wont tell it was just pretty dangerous stepping in like you did, that couldve gotten gnarly and you'd be a sitting duck unless youre battle training." And even then it still could be bad.

Last edited by Rani; December 14th, 2023 at 10:09 PM.