View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2023, 10:33 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Mystic High Sign ups!

Name: Annie Jones

Gender/pronouns: She/her

Species: A centaur! Specifically a mustang!

Age (14-18): 16

Appearance: Annie’s horse half has the coat of a muscular and wild mustang, specifically a white and brown mustang (not the car lol) and her upper half has sunkissed skin with freckles, and messy brown hair, usually kept in braids.

Personality: Like the horse breed she comes from Annie is freespirited and rowdy. She grew up in the country in a herd with little rules and boundaries, constantly moving and exploring, never staying in one pls e for two long, so moving to city, much less an academy full of prestigious students and “abnormals” is quick the change for her. It’s a bit overwhelming too at times, especially from the vast amount of people, and despite being loud and extroverted, she definetely gets overwhelmed and claustrophobic in the school. Annie struggles with all these new rules, and often ignores them. She’s also very noisy and spunky, she’s sassy and a smart mouth, and about as stubborn as a bull. She lacks patient and doesn’t have much of a filter when it comes to speaking to others. She also has little regard for etiquette. Despite this she’s friendly, and somewhat approachable, as well as quite the loyal friend.

Extra classes: Maybe some sporty things like Archery, Track and Field, Cross Country (lol), maybeeee soccer? (idk i just think a horse playing soccer is funny)

Complications (can't breathe air, ect.): horse.

Extra: again, she gets overwhelmed by the amount of people, and claustrophobic, she’s also not very knowledgeable on the modern world, having grown up in very traditional centaur herd where things like technology and whatnot didn’t matter.

Mention: @Streamtail