View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 11:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Owlwing's ears flattened as she knew that he was very embarrassed. Oh, great Starclan Owl, you messed up! She thought with the shake of the head, she frightened him because of her fear, and wariness. Maybe I should tell him, yeah...I will, no more being quiet, just this once... Owlwing gave a silent, determined nod to herself."Sorry, I'm not good around toms, from past experiences...I'd rather not talk about it though." She muttered out, and honestly, that was the truth. Her father was abusive, to her, and her sister. That was true, so very true. Instead of fury, anger, and sadness, calmness erupted from her yellow golden eyes. She realized something, very important. "Its nice to meet you too." She responded, a smile on her face. This tom was different, he was scared of her, and she was scared of him. It was comforting to know someone had something in common with her: fear."We seem to have something in common, it's nice to know." She finally commented, a calm radiance never seeming to seep away. "Usually, only my sister understands, and she went through the same experiences as me, together."
Graystep felt his heart sink at her words. Of course. There had to be a reason she was afraid of him...he had always though of himself as the least threatening cat in the Clans, always worried and trying to make friends...and yet somehow, she was afraid of him. It's nothing I've done. Just past experiences. Still, if she's nervous...He thought, glancing over at her again, and licking his maw in an anxious manner. "O-o-oh, w-we-weh-well in th-th-in that case, I can alwa-always lu-lea-leave," He suggested, shifting his weight uncomfortably, and glancing over at her as though wondering whether she approved of his suggestion. Please give me another chance...He thought, wondering if maybe he sounded more friendly she would accept him. This was one of his clanmates, someone that he would likely be seeing on a daily basis whether she knew it or not. "R-r-really? O-oh, w-we-well I-I-I und-unders-tand. Understand. I-I wo-woul-d nev-neh-never want to make y-you feel uncom-for-ta-uncomfortable." Graystep stammered, trying to get the nervous stammer out of his voice. It was more of a curse then anything else, at least in his opinion it was. The one thing that he wanted to do more then anything else was get rid of it. Be able to talk to cats in the same calm manner that the she cat was talking to him in. "Y-y-you-re very n-ni-ce. You're very nice t-to pu-ut u-uu-up with me for thi-this long. O-other c-ca-ts don't like me-mu-me ver-very mu-muc-much," Graystep stammered. It seemed the more he tried to get rid of it, the more severe the stammering became. He shifted his weight and licked his maw again, looking at Owlwing pleadingly with his yellow hues as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.