View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2023, 09:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Sharpen the claws, bare the fangs [WC Training Event]

Whisperingpaw(61/100)

Padding over to Crowtooth, Whisperingpaw had a slight frown on his face. 'Can't back out now. He thought as he listened to the instructions on how to deal damage. 'Finally, something helpful.' Whisperingpaw thought as his claws dug into the ground in slight excitment.

Use your body weight to add to damage, curl paws to hook claws, and bite soft parts. Easy. Berryfrost will be avenged once I learn these moves, and Batglare will help too. Cowtuft and Lightningstorm will pay. Whisperingpaw shook out his pelt and reared on his back legs, his claws shining in the air as he shot his paw down, a snarl growing on his face as he drove all his anger and guilt into this blow. 'Foxglovekiss will be proud with me. Batglare with too.' These thoughts shot through his mind as he let out a hiss. "SWIPE DOWN!" "HE'S FINALLY LEARNING." "WOOOOO" The voices screamed in his mind, driving his anger further.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.