Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: December Gathering

Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[Deep russet tabby with blue eyes, and a white chest, muzzle, and paws]
---------------------
[Locustpaw - @redshiftreign ]
---------------------
The chill left Hawkfur's pelt when Locustpaw indicated that he was happy Hawkfur hadn't died in the tunnels. He didn't smile, but a little purr rumbled in his throat. He felt genuine affection towards the apprentice at his side.

As Locustpaw admitted his surprise to the size of the world, Hawkfur hummed in agreement. His first time seeing the Seastones was forever ingrained in his mind. He was always amazed at the size of the forest and the world beyond. He wanted to run across the entire world, only stopping to see sights and meeting new cats. Perhaps, when he had finally passed on to StarClan, he would.

But Locustpaw's words snapped him out of his thoughts. He lightly cuffed the apprentice's ear, warning in his gaze. "Do not joke about that, Locustpaw. If the peace is broken... StarClan has shown they are not against retribution. I don't want you partaking in ANY fights, understand?" He looked up at the stones, where Twilightstar huddled against the wind. "Even though a fight is likely..." He looked uneasy. "Big things are going to happen soon, Locustpaw." He looked at his apprentice, looking old beyond his moons. "It's part of the reason I've been training you so harshly." His talk with Bravebird had made him realize that the way he had been pushing Locustpaw was only going to push the apprentice away from him, rather than towards strength. "But that's not exactly fair to you, is it? You're capable." He paused. "But that doesn't mean instigate fights, got it? Not during a Gathering."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!