#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
★彡 CicadaCliff 彡★
| She/Her | 125 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Elder |
Orange and white coated, with pale green eyes.

CicadaCliff slowly lifted her old body up as she heard her name being called. She looked at DawnStar, the fierce leader of her Clan, with a mix of shock and remorse. After a moment of silence, she responded, ' ' Yes, DawnStar. ' '

The echo of DawnStar's words, Be pleased that missing out on this gathering is the worst of your punishment reverberated in CicadaCliff's mind. Even though DawnStar could be snarky and rude at times, CicadaCliff had a deep respect for her leader. She remembered how DawnPaw had become a warrior at the young age of ten moons, and how DawnStar had always stood out with her fierce spirit.

As she looked at Hootflicker, the young ShadowClan warrior who had been scolded by DawnStar, CicadaCliff couldn't help but feel a twinge of sympathy. Even though DawnStar's words towards the young warrior seemed harsh, they were nonetheless fair. As an elder of ShadowClan, CicadaCliff had seen many young warriors come and go, and she knew that sometimes they needed to be reminded of their place.

' ' Let's get a move on, young one, ' ' she said, using a more harsh tone. CicadaCliff didn't have a soft spot for warriors, but she knew that she had to play her part in keeping the Clan strong and united.

@Undertaker @Wordle
"Yes ma'am" Hootflicker said following the old Shadowclan elder. He couldnt keep himself from flashing an eye at the orange tabby talking to his apprentice.
//I mus be more careful// he thought to himself.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions