View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:30 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Guardianclan Sign ups!

far, far into the future a mass of islands is created during an explosion, an explosion that changed everything for the Cats and other Animals there. Mutates or as they are More Commonly known, Elementals, Creatures made purely out of Elements or themed After unusual things have been born. their uncommon powers and strengths make them powerful and dangerous to normal cats that Powerless cats flee from the islands in fear, and no non-powerful cats dare challenge them.

Cat examples:

LavaTail, a tom made purely of magma and fire, extremely dangerous to others and lives in the mist of the volcanoes center, he controls Lava and Fire.

Starrywing, a she-cat made of swirling black mist and starry little lights, she was the first deputy In GuardianClan's lore. she read the stars and could fly in the night sky.

Ranks in the Clan:
leader: Wingstar
Deputy: Berryspark @KitKat10
Healers, a cats gifted with plant and nature powers(0/2): Barkfoot @Partypooper. Sprucesapling @christmassharkie
Healers learners:
Warrior Seniors, leads patrols:
High Warriors (fighters) :
Low Warriors (hunters) : Quailwillow @Streamtail
Aprentices: Daypaw @Blaze_Songs239
Queens: Berryspark @/KitKat10
Elders:

Forum:
Name:
Element:
Mention: @Tomura Shigaraki

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer

Last edited by Ragwort; December 19th, 2023 at 07:14 PM.