Thread: [Rejected] Willowpaw
View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:26 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Willowpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient StarClan Warrior
Genderfluid: He/They

With a large, exaggerated yawn, the eyeless cat stepped into the light. Reincarnations, bleh. But all the resurrections kept getting snatched before he could take one. So, they supposed their duty needed done and went to some squeaky apprentice's reincarnation request. He didn't speak, waiting until the cat was done. Brows furrowed as Autumnfluff lost himself in thought. So... this cat ate some bad prey. From her mentor. And wanted to be reincarnated -- not resurrected -- to stop them?

"You do know how reincarnations work, right kid?" They huffed, a bit miffed. "You don't just get magically reborn as a new cat with all your memories. You get reborn, yeah,a nd you have to rediscover your memories throughout your life. Meaning there's a good chance you won't even know this so-called evil cat is evil til you're... hell, it could be til you're 60 moons old!" The tortoiseshell's demeanor softened. "Look. I get your sense of justice n whatnot. But if that's what you really want, going through life as a little kit and hoping to learn that some cat's evil in your new life sure isn't gonna do it. WHy choose reincarnation? Why not resurrection?"

// @Ravenswings @Abyssopelagic \\
// Willowpaw seemed surprised. Why hadn’t she thought of that?Oh. That is true.. I wouldn’t remember a thing. I’d have to remember every last memory of mine. She meowed, considering resurrection. Maybe I should choose the path of resurrection rather than reincarnation. Willowpaw glanced at Autumnfluff, her smile returning and a sense of hope gleaming in her eyes.//

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 19th, 2023 at 12:27 PM.