View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:13 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Woodclan/flareclan border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
with leafbare here Sorrowfury had much to discuss, of course despite the cold she still was able to make it to the border, her blue eyes looking around before turning to her deputy"alright ears alert and eyes out, it's been a bit since was here we don't know what we can encounter " she sternly spoke, once reaching to the border. She lifted her tail as a signal to stop moving, her head peered out into the open area, she cautiously looked around before waving her tail for her deputy to come out"Puthonstar greetings" she dipped her head"I hope you don't mind, but I brought my deputy along
it's been awhile since I was here so I thought extra eyes would be nice
" she added sitting down.

@Fritter @Laura_Was_here
Python Star

For a moment, Python was about to leave when she saw the two coming over and heard SorrowFury’s voice, she took a moment to consider the two and have a small nod of acknowledgment to the greeting. ‘Ive come alone, and expected you to do the same, but I suppose that excuse is understandable.’ Python wasn’t looking to squabble. She moved her gaze over to the deputy and took a good long look at them, she had to memorise there scents and appearance in those few moments she would be talking with them like this for later situations to come. Now ceasing her staring Python cleared her throat. ‘Shall we begin the discussion then?’ Python was more checking that they were going to be listening then asking for permission.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; December 19th, 2023 at 08:14 PM.