View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 08:46 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

Treestripe took notice of an apprentice Frostpaw had recently told him about having feelings for and quietly ran after the cat. "Wait up! Slow down, we need to try a more strategic approach than just chasing them!" He meowed to Adderpaw.

Zephyr, running fast and strong, noticed the apprentice.
"Looks like we've got a small little tag along kind of cat. Tiger, kill 'er." Tiger gave an obedient nod and slowed to the cat's speed before trying to ram into the cat and knock Adderpaw over.
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Blood. Murder. Violence. Take out those who will harm Riverclan. A rogues life is worth that of a trout when a cat is hungry. No, that trout is more valuable. Her green eyes saw red, but she did not lose her intelligence in fighting. Seeing the new rogue coming for her she needed to make a quick action. So she did. Then apprentice rolled to the side out of the blue to avoid the ramming and sprung back up. Never let there near your vitals. Steal theirs instead. Theirs are worthless, yours is worth more than any star in the sky. "Pathetic sand fleas!" She said before launching at the rogue to dig her claws into his sides. Give her claws what she wanted!

please don't kill Adder or take an ear, but I'll make sure adder doesn't to be fair!
Also look up sand fleas, they are cool