Thread: [ShadowClan] palepaw finder
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 03:39 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default palepaw finder

hello

i'm looking for family, wether adoptive or biological, and friends, for my shadowclan apprentice palepaw.

roles i'm looking for:
mother and/or father - preferably mates, if not it's also fine, but then i'm looking for only one adoptive parent (if they get a mate later on thats great of course)

siblings - can be multiple, if mother/father is picked previously they would have to accept the kits as well

best friend - pale's best buddy, they enjoy spending time together and should be roleplayed together frequently. this would probably start out as a normal friendship and develop into them being best friends. should preferably be an apprentice, but if it's an older kit that's fine too. taken by lizzardpaw @/Beanz

friends - just cats pale enjoys being with/that enjoy being with pale. they don't have to be super close but it would be nice to have them interact every once in a while/recognize/sit with each other at meetings or something like that. could be kits, apprentices, or warriors, i don't mind.

if you have another role in mind, feel free to suggest it and we'll see if it can work!

form w/ link
if you have a biography, just link that to me and tell me the role and dynamic with pale.

form w/out link
name:
appearance:
personality:
role:
dynamic with pale:
plot ideas (optional):
other:
mention: @celeste

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; December 20th, 2023 at 07:10 PM.