Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:32 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
A twist in her chest had Redhawk smiling to Fernwillow, hopefully conveying that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. She let the tip of her tail brush her Clanmates shoulder with a small nod. "Good t-thinking. Biting o-odd plants t-that aren't familiar." It really was, and not just something she was saying to make her Clanmate feel less awkward. Looking at Daylightpaw, Red nodded her head towards the part of Smallpines she was heading off to. "N-Nice to work with y-you again, Daylightpaw. You r-ready to c-collect some borage?" Everything seemed calm and collected, which would hopefully make the patrol go over smoothly.

Spotting a clump of flowers that appeared to have the blue and purple coloring that Drizzlecloud had mentioned, the reddish-brown warrior trotted over a few paces and sniffed at the leaves. Her nose touched them and they were definitely fuzzy. Then, parting her jaws carefully, she took a small bite of the leave. Immediately the taste made her scrunch her nose up and her fur bristle a bit. "D-Definitely bitter," Red chuckled as she used her paws to harvest the flower from the ground, licking the air to try and rid the bitter taste from it.

[ @Micanomancy @Ladiebugg - i sincerely apologize for the delay! the mentions got lost for me ;w; ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Fernwillow [she/her, warrior, 19 moons]
[Silver tabby with pale green eyes and white toes]
———————-
[Redhawk - @tallulah ] [Daylightpaw - @Ladiebugg ]
———————-
Fernwillow’s ears burned in embarrassment. Of course, why did she think it was a good idea to split up and leave the apprentice on their own? She nodded along to Redhawk’s suggestions, looking grateful and a little embarrassed. “That’s a great idea. Daylightpaw, go with Redhawk. Since you two have done patrols together in the past, I think it would be beneficial for you to work together again.” She turned to go, then called over her shoulder. “Oh and please, be careful what plant leaves you bite… I don’t want anyone getting poisoned on this patrol. If it looks like borage, then you can bite it to make sure. Just be careful.”

DaylightPaw padded over to RedHawk, sniffing the Borage and recoiling slightly due to the tangy scent.

She followed what the warrior did, gently using her paws to grab some of the plant.