View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2023, 01:52 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Runnin’ and boundin’

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Redspring grinned, excited to feel the wind in his fur and be able to run around with his clan mates. The lanky tom stretched as he prepared. He knew it was non competitive, but he was in the mood to race.

- - -
feel free to reply and race or interact!!
Anything fun got Creekchill's attention immediately. He always made a point to be "busy" during events that required actual work, like that camp reinforcement event that had occurred the other day. This event, however, didn't seem to require any amount of grueling effort from the tom.

Shaking each of his legs out to wake them up, he made his way over to a warrior who seemed to be joining the event as well. Now, he had absolutely no clue what this cat's name was, but that didn't seem to be a requirement for participation.

"Hey, you!" he called, fixing his eyes on this other cat so he would definitely know it was him being spoken to. "I bet you can't outrun me."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.