Thread: [ThunderClan] Daddy's Little Angel (KIT FINDER)
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2023, 05:16 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Daddy's Little Angel (KIT FINDER)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarice. View Post
Hello there! I have recently created a new oc (sorry to those of you who supported my downsizing LOL) and he's a littleeeee different from my other characters. Until I make the boy a bio, here's his basic information:

name: adderscorch:
clan:tc
looks: chocolate brown oriental longhair with hetero green-blue eyes
personality: grumpy, closed off, protective, moody, serious, blunt, loyal

he's a bit of a flirt and has had a few past relationships, and his most recent one ended with her getting pregnant. They were going to try to make it work, but then they ended up having a big argument and she went to the nursery- or so he thought. She kitted in the middle of the night and had three healthy kits... and one sickly kit, the runt. Deciding to return to her kittypet home, she takes the three healthy kits and leaves, and only when rumors circulated the next morning did Adder find out about her leaving with the kits and abandoning him and their youngest.

Not having the best relationship with his parents, he's hesitant to take in the kit but once he meets his child, he has no problem taking over the role as father, pampering and caring for the child. This kit will be the only cat he likes for a loooong time, and he will be a veryyy overprotective dad.

@celeste 's Fawnsplash will soon become Adder's mate, but before that, we have some plot ideas between Fawnsplash and the chosen kit that we can all discuss once the kit is chosen. Right now the selection date will be December 31st, so you a little over a week to get an application done.

The only requirements are that the kit should share at least one eye color with Adder, but they don't have to have to look like him other than that. The mother, Bluebellcloud, is a purebred mostly white siberian, and Adder is a mized oriental longhair, so your kit can be a mix of them two, even if it's very very distantly.

They also would be 1 moon old and preferably a little on the smaller and sicklier side for the first 2-3 moons of their life and then you can do whatever you want with them!! (except deathhh pleaseee). If you have any questions, just @ me or message me on Discord or on-site and I'd be happy to answer.

(optional) form

name:
personality:
plot ideas?:
dynamic with dadder:
extra info/other:
@clarice.

name: Chicorykit
appearance: White tom with long fur and blue eyes
personality: Clusmy, brave, and curious
plot ideas?: Maybe Adder and him could sneak out of camp and addar could teach him some hunting tricks(they would probably be practicing on only bugs or something small)
dynamic with dadder: Chicorykit is extremely proud of his dad and looks up him
extra info/other: He's also questioning if he is Transfem but that wont be until he is like 5 moons.
@clarice.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 24th, 2023 at 04:35 PM.