Default Re: let me teach you how to put your finger on the trigger [ p ]

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
flickerlight
he. him
white curly-furred tom with brown spots; green eyes
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

He laid against the bark, tail hanging down and swishing back and forth. Ears twitching at the hesitant voice, the scent of fear in the air. It was relishing to invoke a reaction. He would love to press, to truly antagonize but he doubted that would be fully successful here. Flickerlight was to perform.

The lengthy feline leapt from the trees, a loud crash before jerking his body and making a quick sprint towards the source of the voice. He made no notion to hide his approach, ramming through the bushes in a quickened manner; very well -- panickily.

"Firestorm!" He gasped, skidding into view, kicking up dust. "I have been - waiting, for you. There isn't enough --" Flickerlight's claws dug into the ground, lightning flashing across the sky. "Time. I need you to listen, please. I beg of you, " He whimpered, letting his head hang lowly.

"WindClan is in dire danger. I understand StarClan is not, in high standing with the living but I only want to help. WindClan is my -" He took a sharp breath, another strike of lightning. "home. Peachfrost .. she,, misunderstood my words.. She became blinded with grief,, you saw her but, she had merit in her claims!" Appeal, appeal.

"Cowtuft has been wildly underestimated. He killed Foxkit. He killed them all. He - is poisoning his clanmates. Those herbs? He gave you? They were all tainted. He is not going to stop, he's.. We made a mistake -- we thought ,, he would go beyond his beginning, he did show promise but .. Despite everything, he's fallen to the darkness. " Flickerlight lifted his head to look into her eyes. Naturally, he was exaggerating. Whenever a situation turn stressful cats are more inclined to make hasty decisions.

Another strike of lightning.

"Please. I do not want anyone else to fall. Twilightstar will not listen to me and .. ,, if Lightningstorm hears this messages.. and confronts Cowtuft as her courageous self .. then I worry he will harm her. This is why I have come to you, Firestorm. I am sure you can put a stop to him, " He pleads, having no shame in his desperation. His claws sheathe, lightning strikes a nearby tree, bringing it down. Flames.

The crash causes him to flinch back, turning to the direction. It was a manipulated landscape, truthfully he was trying to drag up memories of a painful event. "I have to go. These ,, rats keep crossing into our borders -- I'm sorry. Promise you'll do something. I'll try to see you again but - I trust your judgement."

// @Dark

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 22nd, 2023 at 08:17 PM. Reason: plot hole oops