big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Twilight Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kass View Post
Puffinsky
female | 23 Moons | queen

As time passed by she found comfort in the loneliness. However everything was short lived as a familiar scent dragged her out of her slumber. She was met with the all so glorified sight of redspring watching her. Distaste rose in her mouth and she quickly kicked it away before swiftly standing up. What do you want? her voice, usually honey sweet was now laced with a hint of venom.

Amber hues narrowed into slits as she took a step backwards to add a little more space between them. Here to tell me off even after I had your kits? Go ahead we’d be a better family even if they didn’t have a father. It’d be better for them and for me.
@chickadee
- - -

“Why are you out here napping out in the middle of the territory? Shouldn’t you be in the nursery with those kits you love so much?” Redspring rolled his eyes. Why was Puffinsky being so difficult?! She used to be so easy to get along with, now she was just annoying. His tail swished from side to side irritably and his ears flattened.

“You’re telling me I’m a bad father, yet you’re out here lazing about! You’re their mother. They need you. You’re supposed to be raising them.” The red patched cat responded coldly. “Look,” He said, pausing as his expression softens. “I don’t want to fight with you anymore, but you can’t get mad at me for snapping. You’re the one being disagreeable.”