View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2023, 12:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Good, it seemed like the patrol was ready to go home. Bravebird was readying herself to turn and run when she spotted a patch of flowers that practically glittered. Right near the porcupine was a patch of what appeared to be tansy - and it looked much more healthy than the stalks she had collected. Weighing the pros an cons in her mind, the WindClan warrior figured she could be fast enough to grab at least one or two before the creature retaliated - and she could always snarl to scare it away.

Moving like a snake Brave lunged forward with fangs bared and a loud growl, teeth parted to grab the flowers whole and yank them back. Unlucky for her though the pin cushion didn't seem to scare easily, because it not only raised its spiky quills further, but decided to ram right into her. Pain exploded around her face and made her eyes water. With at least two of the tansy successfully pulled from the ground (albeit a bit torn up), Brave reared back and turned, revealing that several quills now stuck out around her face. "GO! GO!"

Picking up her two flowers Bravebird started to sprint away from the grove, hoping that Deerfang and Lichenpaw were on her tail. There was a burning sensation in her face and while it wasn't the most painful thing she had endured, it definitely hurt to the high stars above. She wanted them out.

[ @RavenzzGlow @FrostyGalaxy ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 23rd, 2023 at 12:36 PM.