Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 06:35 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

A rather confused-looking outsider with black fur and blue eyes (melanistic) wandered into the place. This was Coal, and she unfortunately had recently wound up with Amnesia. Fortunately, she'd never been to Riverclan before. However... She saw two apprentices and quietly backed away. She feared being hurt often. Treestripe had been passing by with Smolderpaw for a training session when the two saw the strange cat. "And just what do you think you're doing in Riverclan territory? More importantly, who are you?" Smolderpaw asked politely.
"I-I don't remember who I am... I simply followed a scent I'd found out of curiosity and it led me here..." Coal meowed in terror.
"Well even if you can't remember who you are I'm afraid I can't let you just freely roam around the territory, so I must ask you to leave." He meowed politely to the she-cat, even leading her to the outskirts and watching her leave. Smolderpaw watched his mentor in awe.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; December 24th, 2023 at 06:35 AM.