View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 12:45 PM

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: CattleCaller's Cats!

★彡 Athena 彡★
| She/Her | 24 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | KittyPet |
Light brown coated purebred Maine Coon with sage green eyes.
I'd rather starve than eat your pretty little lies. ❞

Strength:★★☆☆☆ | Fighting: ★☆☆☆☆ | Hunting: ★★★☆☆

Swimming: ★☆☆☆☆ | Hearing: ★★★★★ | Sight: ★★★★★

Herbs: ☆☆☆☆☆ | Speed: ★★★★★ | intelligence: ★★★★★

Stealth: ★★☆☆☆ | Coordination: ★★☆☆☆ | Reflexes: ★☆☆☆☆

[ PERSONALITY ]

Positive

★彡Caring ★彡Loving ★彡Motherly
★彡Easily flattered ★彡Romantic

Negative

★彡Naive ★彡Inoccent ★彡Love-sick
★彡Easily Manipulated ★彡Shy ★彡Worrysome

[ RELATIONSHIPS ]

★彡N/A

[LIKES AND DISLIKES]

★彡Grooming
★彡Being pet
★彡Meeting new people

Dislikes:

★彡Being picked up
★彡Being ignored
★彡Not being fed on time
★彡When she can't go outside

[Physical Traits]

★彡 Fur Color(s): Light brown, Brown, Dark Brown
★彡 Fur Texture: Smooth and soft
★彡 Fur Length: Long
★彡 Markings:
★彡 Eye Color(s): sage green.

★彡 Body Type/Structure: Lean, Tone, Fit
★彡 Height: 13 inches
★彡 Weight: 11 pounds
★彡 Voice:
★彡 Gait:
★彡 Scent: sweet, musky scent. It's a soothing type of smell that brings you back to lazy summer days spent sunbathing and running through the grass.
★彡 Breed: Maine Coon

[10/10 INFORMATION]

Phobias:

★彡 Anuptaphobia - obsessed with the idea of finding a partner.

★彡 Sociability: 10/10
★彡 Responsibility: 4/10
★彡 Cleanliness: 10/10
★彡 Generosity: 9/10
★彡 Manners: 10/10
★彡 Bravery: 3/10

[BACKSTORY]

Athena was born as a purebred Maine Coon to a mother who was a champion show cat and a father who was a forest cat. From a young age, Athena was put into pet shows by her owner who was keen on showcasing her attractive looks to the world. With her beautiful and unique fur markings, Athena easily started winning in the pet shows.

Despite being well-behaved, Athena was never one to be pushed around. She had a strong-willed personality and was always determined to get what she wanted. This trait would come in handy later on in her life when she faced challenges and obstacles that seemed insurmountable.

After her mother gave birth to Athena's litter, things started to change. The litter was deemed "unfit" for the show ring, and Athena's mother was retired from the show circuit. This left Athena feeling lost and confused. She had grown up with the attention and admiration of her owner, but now she was no longer the center of attention.

To make matters worse, her father was nowhere to be found. He was a forest cat, and Athena had never met him. Her owner had always talked about him with a mixture of admiration and regret. According to her owner, Athena's father was wild and untamed, and he had left before Athena was born.

Athena's littermates were taken away at a young age, which left Athena feeling even more alone. She missed her siblings and longed for their company. However, she soon realized that she had to make the best of her situation. She was still a beautiful and intelligent cat, and there was more to life than just being in the show ring.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; December 26th, 2023 at 03:02 PM.