Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 04:44 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Dunepaw
When a sudden cough sounded behind her dune’s head swiveled slightly, so she could catch a glance of the Tom cat behind her. I’m simply here to visit an old friend. as she spoke she lifted a paw and motioned towards a large rock formation beside the river. Killed someone? she mused on lionpaws words for a while, chewing the inside of her cheek before replying. I suppose I have.unfortunately it was under terrible circumstances such as killed or be killed, and so I chose to take the route that led to me being alive. Wouldn’t you have done the same? And if you really think about it, won’t we kill in the future just for the sake of our clan? For our family.for ourselves?

She had managed to take his question, provide an answer while also questioning him. This world that we live in.tell me, does it truly decide our fates for us? Does it judge us for murder or for the things we have done to protect those we love? A mother would kill anyone who tries to harm their kit, right? So what if it was the mother who was harming the kit to begin with?

She motioned to a spot next to her sit if you want. I’m not going to harm you unless you’ve done something against the riverclan. And more importantly, I refuse to kill anyone unless he’s killed or killed.

Watching her breaths turn into billowing white swirls then fade away, she allowed it to fall upon them. he looks like a sandpaw…in a way, he and the lion's paw are similar but different at the same time.

@Tecumori

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 24th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.