View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 05:10 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Runnin’ and boundin’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Anything fun got Creekchill's attention immediately. He always made a point to be "busy" during events that required actual work, like that camp reinforcement event that had occurred the other day. This event, however, didn't seem to require any amount of grueling effort from the tom.

Shaking each of his legs out to wake them up, he made his way over to a warrior who seemed to be joining the event as well. Now, he had absolutely no clue what this cat's name was, but that didn't seem to be a requirement for participation.

"Hey, you!" he called, fixing his eyes on this other cat so he would definitely know it was him being spoken to. "I bet you can't outrun me."
- - -

Redspring looked over at Creekchill, amber eyes meeting Creekchill’s. His ears perk as he listens to what the Tom has to say. He was challenging Redspring? Red straightened up; he hated losing, and he refused to back down from a challenge. Of course he’d accept.

“Oh really?! I bet I can! Let’s get some cat to judge for us. Are we doing long distance or sprints? Because I could totally beat you at both!” The cat replied, a grin growing across his face as his muscles rippled.