View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2023, 05:11 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Nyan's Character Creator! (3.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@5N0W_5H43 Here you go! I'd recommend finding people to adopt out his family (at least the family in WindClan) and roleplay the joining with Twilightstar. I hope you like Cougarkit!

BASICS

Current Name: Cougarkit

His adopted mother named him Cougarkit because of his large size, thick fur, and pelt pattern.

Past Name(s): N/A

Future Name(s): TBD

Nickname(s): TBD

Sexual Orientation: Monogamous; homosexual homoromantic; allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Cougarkit is only attracted to toms, and he’s only interested in being in a relationship with one cat at a time. (This’ll mainly go into effect when he’s older.)

Age (in moons): 2

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: WindClan

Past Affiliation(s): Kittypet, Rogue

Future Affiliation(s): StarClan

Current Rank: Kit

Past Rank(s): N/A

Future Rank(s): Apprentice, Warrior

Mentor(s): TBD

Apprentice(s): TBD

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Cougarkit is a Maine Coon mix, so he’s massive, towering above most other cats in the nursery. He’s stronger than his denmates; when he gets older, his muscles will develop quickly. His body is still developing, but he’ll grow to have a sturdy frame with a broad chest and shoulders and a square head. Despite this, he’s lean and toned around the legs and especially around his stomach area. He has round ears and a round muzzle, both of which almost look too big for his head.

Fur Type: Cougarkit has medium-length, thick fur that bushes out at his tail and chest. His pelt always seems to be ruffled and dirty; it’s difficult to keep clean. His ear-tips are tufted.

Fur Coloring: He’s a light brown tom with distinctive black ticked tabby markings. He has white fur around his muzzle, eyes, front of neck, chest, and belly.

Eye Details: Cougarkit has hooded eyes.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are pale yellow.

Scars/Deformities: He’s missing his right hind leg.

Other: He has a black nose.

Image(s): N/A

Voice: Cougarkit speaks with a deeper voice than his denmates. As he grows older, it’ll develop a rumble.

Gait: As a kit, Cougarkit walks with a heavier, lurching step. However, as he gets older, he’ll use his toned figure to his advantage, and his gait will become more of a prowl, stealthy yet heavy. He’ll also balance more on his one back leg to keep his balance.

Scent: Milk, moss, grass, and gorse flowers

Diseases/Conditions: N/A

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Coordination: 2/10. Cougarkit’s still growing into his body; he hasn’t yet developed the coordination or the leanness to help him cope with being bigger and broader - and having less legs than - than most kits in the nursery.

Reflexes: 4/10. He may not be the quickest yet, but his reflexes are grrr-eat! For where he’s at, anyway.

Strength: 6/10. Of course, these are “kit stats,” but Cougarkit is one of the strongest among his denmates because of the way he’s built.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: If there’s one thing Cougarkit wants to do, it’s to learn, learn, learn! The world is an open book for him to explore and discover. So much to learn, so much to do... It’s almost too much to handle for this little guy! He’s bright, picking up quickly on what he learns and displaying a good amount of intelligence for one so young. This’ll aid him well in the moons to come. His desire to learn and explore is tempered with a natural built-in code to follow the rules. Cougarkit doesn’t want to break them, yet it’s so tempting... It often tears him apart, wishing to explore where he shouldn’t and talk to others when they’ve told him to be quiet, yet he really, really doesn’t want to break the rules. Who knows? Maybe one day, his curiosity will win over...

Cougarkit is extroverted. He loves talking to others, babbling on and on and asking whatever questions he can. But he’s begun to learn that there’s a time to stop talking, and he’s picked up faster than his littermates that respect is an important virtue. So, he tries to do just that: Be respectful to the big adult cats. Even if he’s bursting to talk to someone or ask about something.

As much as he may seem like a perfect child, he’s far from it. Cougarkit is quick to make judgments on others and stick with them for a long time until they’re proven wrong. This can make him hold grudges or false pretenses for days, weeks, perhaps even moons. Once he learns the truth, though, he will apologize and understand his wrongdoings.

Despite his outward respect, politeness, and understanding of others, Cougarkit is pretty self-centered. He may not always say it, but he views himself more highly than his denmates because of his “superior” strength and his “more mature” personality. He cares a lot about how he’s viewed, so he’ll try to please those around him so he gets praise and warmth. He also usually tries to get what he wants above others, but not in an obvious way - if he can’t disguise it to make it look like he wasn’t a jerk, he’ll let it go. Still, he does genuinely care about his Clanmates, and especially as he grows older, his loyalty to them will be unwavering.

Traits: Curious, bright, obedient, adventurous, extroverted, excitable, respectful, judgemental, understanding, polite, self-centered, people-pleaser, selfish, loyal

Mental Age: 3 moons

Psychiatric Complications: N/A

Phobias: Thalassophobia (fear of deep water), claustrophobia (fear of tight/enclosed spaces), cleithrophobia (fear of being trapped), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), daemonophobia (fear of demons [this would translate into the Dark Forest])

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Sociability: 10/10. Cougarkit is one social butterfly! And he’s pretty good in a conversation.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 10/10. Right now, the world is awesome! After all, he was born into the best Clan EVER. Right?

Responsibility: 8/10. Cougarkit has a better sense of responsibility than most kits his age.

Cleanliness: 1/10. If there’s one thing Cougarkit isn’t responsible about, it’s keeping himself clean. His mother tries, but she’s fighting a losing battle.

Generosity: 3/10. He has a little, but usually, he’s focused on himself and what he wants.

Manners: 7/10. Cougarkit’s manners are pretty good.

Bravery: 8/10. He doesn’t yet have a healthy amount of fear, but he has a little.

More Logical or More Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Greenleaf. It’s warm and sunny and there’s a ton of fresh-kill! And it’s all green! Or so the adults say.

Favorite Food(s): Rabbit

Favorite Word(s): Prowl, growl, pretty much every word with “owl” in it - he likes the noise.

Favorite Sound(s): Laughter, talking

Greatest Hope: To become a great WindClan warrior!

Greatest Strength: His physical strength and his mental maturity.

Greatest Weakness: His clumsiness (which will be trained out of him) and his selfishness.

Worst Nightmare: Dying.

Deepest Darkest Secret: He was adopted, but he doesn’t know.

Most Treasured Memory: Playing with his littermates!

Quirk(s):
When he’s struggling with an internal conflict, his hind leg thumps on the ground
He walks with a lurch because he’s missing a leg; later on in life, his remaining leg will gravitate toward the middle of his body to stabalize him
He tries to keep his facial expressions neutral (key word: tries)

Theme Song(s):
- Mother Said by Blixemi (Leafkit and Squirrelkit would represent his internal conflict)
- How to Save a Life by The Fray (will better represent something later on in life - you can choose what that "something" is)

INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS

Mother(s):

Princess: Light brown ticked tabby cisgender she-cat with bright blue eyes. Biological mother.

Swallowgale: Tortoiseshell-and-white cisgender she-cat with a dark brown base coat, orange and black markings, and a white muzzle, front of neck, chest, belly, and paws. She has copper eyes. Adopted mother.

Father(s):

Renegade: Black cisgender tom with a white muzzle, front of neck, chest, and belly. He has distinctive white markings around his pale yellow eyes. Biological father.

Fumbleface: Gray-and-black mackerel tabby cisgender tom with amber eyes. Adopted father.

Sibling(s):

Queenie: Light brown ticked tabby cisgender she-kit with a white muzzle and distinctive white markings around her bright blue eyes. Biological sister.

Fozzie: Solid black cisgender tom-kit with yellow eyes. Biological brother.

Harekit: White cisgender tom-kit (later transgender she-cat) with gray splotches and amber eyes. Adopted brother (later sister).

Breezekit: Diluted tortoiseshell cisgender she-kit with a medium gray base coat and markings of light gray and orange. She has pale blue eyes. Adopted sister.

Egretkit: White cisgender she-kit with gray mackerel tabby colorpoints and copper eyes. Adopted sister.

Best Friend(s): Harekit, Breezekit, Swallowgale, Fumbleface

Friend(s): Egretkit

Neutral: TBD

Acquaintances: TBD

Enemies: TBD

Crush(es): TBD

Significant Other(s): TBD

Offspring: TBD

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Swallowgale: “I love Mother! She’s always there for me and cleans me... well, she tries to... but anyway, she gives me food and makes me feel loved! I don’t like some of her rules, though. And why does she care about my pelt so much?”

Fumbleface: “Father is SUUUPER cool! I can’t wait to be a warrior like him! Mother’s a warrior, too, and I bet she’s just as good as him, but I’ve seen what Father does. I can’t wait to do what he does! Patrol and fight and hunt... I hope he’s my mentor!”

Harekit: “I like him! He’s fun to play with. Unlike Breezekit and Egretkit, he doesn’t get knocked over so easily when he play. He actually puts up a fight! And he’s always ready for a game. I care about him a lot.”

Breezekit: “She’s super nice, though I wish she’d play more. I care about her a lot.”

NEUTRAL

Egretkit (bordering on positive): “She rarely plays with us, and she can be a bit rude. But I still care about her. And she’s not so bad all the time.”

NEGATIVE

TBD

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: Twolegplace

Date of Birth: October 24th, 2023

Beliefs: StarClan, the Dark Forest. He believes that cats without faith haunt the earth as ghosts.

Backstory:

He was born to a kittypet mother and a rogue father, who were in a troubled relationship. They kept arguing over what would happen when the Twolegs took the kits away. Renegade didn’t want them to; he wanted his kits with him. Princess had already accepted that they’d be gone, and she was frustrated that Renegade wasn’t doing the same, after all the mental energy it had taken her. So, one night, Renegade and a couple of his friends snuck into Princess’ house through the cat door and stole the kits from her.

His friends left the kits with Renegade, and he quickly found that they were hard to take care of. He didn’t have the time or energy for this. He didn’t have any milk to feed them with, either, and mushing up prey to feed them was tedious. The one who would become Cougarkit was the most annoying, especially, for his three legs made it difficult for him to get around. So, Renegade decided to leave the kits on the WindClan border - which was closest to him - so they’d get a home. However, he didn’t want anyone to know he was responsible for any of this, so he abandoned them.

As the kits were lying on the border, a hungry fox came and attacked. Fumbleface, who had been wandering alone, managed to save the three-legged kit while the rest were eaten. He ran away, then slipped into camp, consulting with Twilightstar and asking to take this kit into his care. She agreed. Fumbleface also voiced his concerns that he didn’t want the kit to know of his past trauma, as he was too young to remember, and he didn’t see the point of shattering everything by telling him the truth when he got older. Twilightstar promised not to interfere.

So, Fumbleface took the three-quarters-moon-old to his mate, Swallowgale, who happened to have kits of the same age. Swallowgale agreed to keep it a secret, and the kit, who she named Cougarkit, grew up knowing nothing of his heritage and believing his adopted parents and siblings were his own. However, sometimes, he hears the growling of a predator in his dreams... and why does he recognize the scent of blood?

OTHER

Creation Date: December 24th, 2023

First Post: TBD

Purrks: I’d recommend getting Beefed Up! You can choose the Tier.

Other: N/A
i love him! will send the kk by tmrw!
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~