View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2023, 04:06 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Time will go on, so we must, too..[Plot finder]

Hello, lovely members of WCO! I have been thinking hard on a nice and decent plot, and I’ve decided on one. So.. here.

Plot (sort of)

Night, a rouge, is the oldest sister of her siblings. They’re parents abandoned them when they saw how many kits they had to take care of, leaving Night at 8 moons to care for her 3 mooned siblings. She travels for a long time, providing for her siblings and eventually reaches Thunderclan, where they join the clan and then settle. Night is still very overprotective of her siblings out of instinct, and gets very upset if something happens to them. NOTE: this plot will take place after outsider joining in Thunderclan is allowed again

Explanation

All of Night’s siblings are named after times of the day or night. When you apply for a role, which is only the role of one of the siblings, you will be roleplaying as one of the kits. I will need everyone who applies to request their character into Thunderclan once we’ve had everyone and explain the plot. Copy and paste it for heaven’s sakes, I don’t mind at all! The name you choose determines the character’s overall personality, be creative, folks!

Parents appearance

The dad is a short white with dark grey speckles on his back and icy blue eyes, and the mom is a tall chimera with yellow eyes. You don’t have to stick with their exact genes, just try to make sure at least one thing is similar!

Name options

All of these names are your options!
Morning; Dawn; Midnight; Day; Sunrise; Sunset; Twilight; Evening; Dusk

Forms

Name:
Age (three moons):
Personality:
Appearence:
Other:
Mention me: @Caspian

Kits Taken

Day- @/ChaosBringer.
Evening- @/chickadee

Last edited by Caspian; December 26th, 2023 at 12:39 PM.