Thread: [ThunderClan] A Fox's Love
View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2023, 12:39 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default A Fox's Love

IT'S THAT TIME OF TIME AGAIN
"Shoomy put up another finder! I wonder what this one's about?" You might say. Funnily enough, no one actually will say that. I think.

Do it so I can say what it's about.

Did you do it? ("No-")

Good! It's about a kit name Foxkit. Anyway, what's a plot finder without a plot?

Read ahead and discover what I Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V'd from her application post...

Quote:
"Foxkit might have a kit friend that she develops a crush on during apprenticeship. She stopped getting involved in things so the maybe-crush would think she's not busy and that they could be with each other. She started acting less like herself. Her crush does actually start hanging out with her more, and once they are warriors they become mates. This would isolate her. As a warrior, once she was basically not doing anything or interacting with anyone but her mate, she begins to question her decisions as an apprentice, but she believes she can't go back. Idk if I'll make it a happy ending or not"

Anyway, there's really only one role and that is the mate/crush/friend! I THIS IS NOT FCFS BC I LIKE THIS CHAR. I WILL ALSO BE PICKY.

I forgot to put the personality and lloks. It all exists here

Some little notes before u can go do the thing:
  • Foxkit is the child of Wildtwist ( @/Bean_The_Cat ) And Cheeto ( @/clarice. )
  • The mate would have to be someone Foxkit would look up to. They would also need to enjoy there company.
  • male, please.
  • She doesn't quite exist yet so I can't give u an age

Also, no form! Just create someone ig

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; December 28th, 2023 at 06:18 PM.