View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2023, 10:36 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Runnin’ and boundin’

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
- - -

Redspring looked over at Creekchill, amber eyes meeting Creekchill’s. His ears perk as he listens to what the Tom has to say. He was challenging Redspring? Red straightened up; he hated losing, and he refused to back down from a challenge. Of course he’d accept.

“Oh really?! I bet I can! Let’s get some cat to judge for us. Are we doing long distance or sprints? Because I could totally beat you at both!” The cat replied, a grin growing across his face as his muscles rippled.

A wide grin spread across Creekchill's face as his challenge was accepted. A judge was totally fair; that way, there would be no disagreement over who won. Not that it would be a contest, anyways; he knew he'd beat this cat. "Let's do sprinting. We're WindClan cats, we should be able to run fast, hmm?" A WindClan cat who couldn't run fast might as well go off and become a kittypet.

Glancing around, he didn't see any good candidates to be a judge, aside from Icedapple perhaps. "Do you think we should ask Icedapple, given that she's the one who organized this in the first place?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.