View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2023, 02:06 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Clearing his throat quite dramatically Bearkit began "Fawnkit I will start with you! Your new name will be Fawnstone because you are strong like a big stone!" He looked at Lambkit and smiled "You will be called Lambwind because you are very um, what's the word mama said... Oh! You are very airy!" He turned to look at Silverkit, smiling softly at his smaller sister "You will be called Silvermoss, because of two reasons! One, it is easy to see the moss that gets into your fur, and two you talk about herbs so much!"

Bearkit looked quite proud of himself for making up these names. "Meadowkit, as my loyal deputy you will be umm, oh perfect! I heard one of the queens talk about this thing that moves slow but is very calming to look at so your name will be Meadowcloud!" The kit jumped from paw to paw happily, he was almost finished with the names! "And lastly, Lilackit, you will be...." Bearkit went silent, he couldn't think of more words that he knew! He began to panic, quickly looking around the den for something.

It was at that moment his eyes caught sight of something, his green eyes glowed happily and he turned back toward the older kit "Your name will be Lilacpetal because well petals are nice and you are nice!" He had done it! Names for everyone!!

@finley.exe
@lesbianism
@Any1999
@skeleton
@Batt.

Help me hatch my babies