Thread: [Rejected] Willowpaw
View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:47 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Willowpaw

Dewkit watched in silence as Willowpaw went through a variety of emotions as each new cat peppered her with questions, seeking answers to this entire mess of a story. She was reactive, at least. She'd grown tired of those that stalled when they were met with resistance.
And her heart panged to learn that Willowpaw's own mentor had fed her the rotted prey that had led to her death. So not a mistake, but abuse from someone she should have been able to trust.
Someone who could still sink their claws into other young cats and harm.
As much as she felt empathy for her unjustified death, the sudden aggression put her off. Especially the claim she wouldn't "help" if denied this. Suddenly, her answer was a lot less clear to her.
"Willowpaw, it is terrible that your own mentor poisoned you, hurt you even before then and I can tell you wish to keep her from hurting others.... But you are aware that you can warn the living from StarClan, correct? You can inform Larkstar of Goldenberry's treachery in a dream and it would be far quicker than waiting for us to bring you back to life and to then try to find your Clan."
But still, she found herself not entirely swayed against the apprentice in front of her.
But her whiskers did twitch at the mention of this warrior taking over RiverClan or even the entire forest. She highly doubted this, but she'd leave it up to the others to bring up the Evil Eras, if they so chose to.

The kit sighed, allowing her gaze to flicker across the cats around her for a few moments more, and letting her thoughts swirl and eventually settle.
"And if we do bring you back, and Goldenberry is dealt with, what will you do with your new chance at a life that had been stolen from you?"

[ @Ravenswings ; @Starfall ; @vellichor ]
//Please don't forget to mention all of us when replying, so that I can know it's my turn to reply \\

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; December 29th, 2023 at 10:47 AM.