Thread: [Rejected] Willowpaw
View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2023, 09:53 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Willowpaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest
@vellichor | @Abyssopelagic | @Ravenswings
(Please wait for everyone to respond before you reply. Much like a patrol, be considerate of posting order.)

It seemed as though, they had in front of them, someone who believed themselves to be a hero. A shabby one at that. "You waisted your life once, and I don't really care to watch another miracle be wasted again. You had your chance, you failed." he growled, his tone was deep, filled with malice. As if a warning.

"Destiny has already chosen your fate and at the moment you are lying in it. You will be utterly forgotten, and it's time you came to terms with it." a cold but harsh truth, many of the spirits that resided in both the Dark Forest and StarClan often fizzled out...became nothing. Because they were forgotten, many of them not worth remembering. Magpiewisp himself only here due to the souls he'd trapped beneath a tree. Hatred held no shortened memory.

"Your first life was worth nothing, your second will be no different. You already waited, and you realized too little too late. That's your own fault and yet here you are acting as a burr in my fur."
Willowpaw was starting to get furious. They weren’t seeing her side of the story. I will NOT just sit here and watch Goldenberry. If you want her to kill every cat she see, go ahead. It’s not like you won’t let me go down and take away the nuisance that would kill an entire clan to bring back a young apprentice that she knows won’t be coming back because you guys can seem to look at myside of the story besides that I need go stay in starclan as my former clan is destroyed. What sort of world is this?! Where you can’t just go back to fight the cat trying to harm the clan?! Then an idea hit her. Wait… You say I can send dreams to Larkstar.. Right? She quickly was lost in thought. Would I be able to send dreams to Goldenberry? Her eyes were glimmering in hope again.
@Abyssopelagic // @vellichor