Thread: [All] ABCs? 26 kits? Friends?
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2023, 08:20 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default ABCs? 26 kits? Friends?

HELLO ALL... I am back again with another one of my terrible ideas...

So! Remember back is kindergarten they used to have that stretch of paper across the whiteboard that had every letter in the alphabet and a thing to do with it? Hehehehe.

Well... my evil idea is that there was a group of friends, 26 kittens, from different clans. That met up. With names that started with the different letters of the English alphabet. ONLY ONE PERSON PER LETTER!!! First come first serve. You can have 3 kittens. They can be of any clan except for alt clans ofc. This includes rouges, loners, and kittypets. 5 letters need to be taken before I will post the thread. Once all 26 letters are filled I will close this thread. The kittens need to start out from the age between 0-7 moons. If they are above this age they will not be accepted. Kits who already exist can be put in as well. You may make new characters for this but it is NOT required. And remember, only 3 characters PER PERSON. Thank you. MWAHAHHAHA! This will be fun.

FORM

Name:
Age(In moons):
Clan:
Personality:
Description:
Letter:
Other:
Questions:
Mention Me: @Batt.

BTW I am Quillkit and Xeno!

A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F: Fogkit - Fogkit is a very skittish and nervous kit of Shadow/Riverclan, easy to cry and very good at hiding. He is albino, so pure white fur with dull blue eyes. - 5 moons - Played by @MangofDoom -
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L: Leopardkit - A playful and mischievous young kit of Thunderclan who gets himself into trouble. He’s a goofy guy who is so clingy it can be annoying. He has a golden brown pelt - 2 moons - Played by @chickadee -
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q: Quillkit - A hardworking and fast young tom-kit of Idkyetclan with white fur and gray stripes - 3 moons - Played by @Batt. -
R:
S: Silverkit - A laid back, go with the flow, type cat of Riverclan, with a knack for getting himself in all sorts of trouble. Sneaking out of camp, pulling pranks, and diving into the sea are all his cups of tea. A sleek, orange, tabby cat with a white under belly and blue/green eyes. - 2 moons - Played by @Apollo. -
T: Ten - active, open and interested in everything, explorer. passionate and silly. playful and loving with a strong drive for justice. Dark-ish brown tabby tom kittypet with pale hazel eyes - 4 moons - Played by @al3cc766 -
U:
V:
W:
X: Xeno - A sly and slick she-kit of the rouges who often enjoys toying with others - 6 moons - Played by @Batt. -
Y:
Z:

Roleplay Here!!!!
6/26 TAKEN

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; January 1st, 2024 at 05:04 PM.