Old January 2nd, 2024, 11:47 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muffledstone Tides (vm)

- Sootkit -
StC - He/him - 22 moons dead
( @silver. )

He was getting fed up with this rude molly, she had no right speaking to him with this tone. He had answered each of her questions yet she refused to give him a concrete answer for the only important one of his. It seemed highly unlikely that she wouldn't know why or how she had wound up in his home, and Sootkit was not one for giving random strangers the benefit of the doubt.

Though just as he was about to turn away and shoot her back into the living world, her irritating meow piped up once more. Teach her something? Seriously? She had worse manners than most of the kits he'd run into here, why the hell would he teach her anything? The tomkit flicked his tail, "I do." his blue eyes narrowed as he thought over his options. She was a member of Riverclan, although a disrespectful one, and from his understanding she was the only medicine cat. He doubted the herbs he knew would be much help in a time of crisis, but if his mother was to return to Riverclan, wouldn't he want them to have a more equal or higher footing to the other clans? For Fishpaw too, I guess. A small hum escaped Sootkit's throat, as he made his decision. "I suppose I could share what I know."

He indicated towards a small den cut into the looming stone cliffs, "Come.", he meowed as he made his way towards his collection cave, not bothering to check if the medicine cat was following or not.