Old January 2nd, 2024, 01:12 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Fernflower Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Songs239 View Post
Name: Goldfish

Appearance: A black molly with golden-yellow splotches of fur, a nicked ear, ruffled fur on the base of her tail, and yellow eyes. She has some white flecks on her chest fur.

Personality: Goldfish is very friendly toward cats she knows and want to be her friends. she's also exceedingly energetic and feisty. It's kind of weird actually because she has severe insomnia. Goldfish is very quick, intelligent, and she is very outgoing. I guess she's a little teasing at times, but all in great fun.

Role Wanted: Sibling! I'd be fine with friend.

Activity: Uhm... I'm always on at least once per day unless I say otherwise by visitor messaging myself.

Plot Ideas: Maybe she can sort of help Goldfish because she doesn't understand why her best friend Pepperbounce (Owned by Fritter) acts weird around her. SPOILER ALERT: One-sided crush. She could be really close to Fernflower, maybe. I'm open to denial and other ideas!

Extras/Questions: Her darkest secret is be an aunt that takes the children on a red motorcycle to go be crazy (Friend or sibling, in cat form, of course!) Lol, I have one of those.
@Buzzin' Bee
Accepted as a friend, and the one-sided crush thing is fine, but Fernflower won't like her back the same. She is going to possibly be in a relationship with @/Bluue's Asterwish and I don't think that she would ever betray that.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):