Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:36 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muffledstone Tides (vm)

- Sootkit -
StC - He/him - 22 moons dead
( @silver. )

Even now the molly showed him little to no gratitude. He rolled his eyes in annoyance as he entered his collection cave, "Don't touch anything, mind your head." he meowed as she, presumably, followed him inside. His collection. A vast array of items he'd been collecting during his time in starclan. Multi-colour feathers hung from the stalactites, interesting patterned stones laid in groups along the walls. Selections of mushrooms accented by different mosses, flowers, pretty much anything odd or intriguing that Sootkit had come across had been stored here in what appeared to be organised chaos. "herbs.." the tomkit mumbled to himself as he shifted about an odd wall of plants. He didn't know the names of most, nor what they did, but they were a key staple of his collection.

"Do you know the uses of sorrel, raspberry and foxglove yet?" he meowed, back turned to Tansypaw as he lifted the odd item of flora gently. He picked up some stuff about these three herbs sometime when he was alive, although he was unsure when. He couldn't recall ever being outright told of their uses or existence, but he could guess where he might've had exposure to them in the past. Raspberry, during kittings, naturally. Sorrel could've been from a visit to Snakehearts den and foxglove was most likely from warnings given to apprentices.

Content with the three specimens that he retrieved from his collection he returned his gaze to Tansypaw, placing each gingerly on the ground so that she might get a better look at them.

Last edited by Apollo.; January 3rd, 2024 at 03:33 PM.