Old January 7th, 2024, 09:19 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Willowpaw

•° Autumnfluff °•
Ancient StarClan Warrior
Genderfluid: He/They

Ah, Magpiewisp. What a downer. The Dark Forest tom had some good "logical points", but the guy was boring! Why not give the pipsqueak a chance? Maybe Willowpaw was smaller and weaker, but if she popped back up after being murdered and trained up without her murderer knowing, she could totally kick the unsuspecting cat's butt. The logistics of that plan were... questionable. But Autumnfluff was one for a good fight, so he didn't care.

Oh, wait. No claws, no teeth? Words?! What the hell was this overgrown kit thinking? If that's all she really wanted, then staying up here was probably her best bet. Autumnfluff scoffed to themself. Going down there to talk to a murderer would just end with Willowpaw getting double murdered! Autumnfluff didn't need to hear anything else.

"Yeah yeah, you can send all the dreams you wanna from up here. Or at least as many as you can before tiring out," he snorted. "But if all you wanna do is go down there and have a nice little chit-chat, that's a waste of alllll our times. You can chit-chat from up here. Besides, I don't think one measly murderer is gonna take down an entire Clan." With a quick lick of a cream-colored paw, Autumfluff tilted his head and flicked an ear.

"My answer is no."

// @Ravenswings @Starfall @Abyssopelagic \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]