Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2024, 02:50 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Sky Glade

Redspring followed Creekchill into the Sky Glade, silent along with the warrior as he padded through the cold WindClan territory. He hated leaf-bare. The tom listened as Creekchill told them that they'd all split up. Good. That made things easier. Time to just get this over with.

With that he disappeared off into the other direction. He tasted the air to find prey, and of course the closest thing he could detect was a rabbit. Ugh. Just his luck. It was too cold to chase a rabbit through the snow, but he could try. He just wanted to get the patrol over with.

He found the tracks without much trouble and began stalking them watching the little bunny in the snow. It was a scrawny thing, but it would do. He thought to himself as he crept closer and closer. Thankfully the rabbit didn't detect him and he was able to pounce on and kill the creature fairly easily. Thank StarClan he wouldn't have to chase the speedy animal. They were quite annoying.

He quickly buried it and continued to search for prey, coming across another rabbit. Again. He did the same routine, tracking and stalking it, yet this time the creature perked up and heard him coming. The timid thing began to run away, to which the warrior gave chase.

He sprinted through the cold, chasing it and finally gaining on it and catching it. He padded back with the rabbit in his mouth, going and fetching the smaller and scrawnier one and bringing them both to where Creekchill waited.

. . .
@Cherry~ @GhostlyStarfinder