View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2024, 03:54 AM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Contested Herbs in Leafbare [HERB HUNTING EVENT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian - tags; @corrosion! @Sklee
She listened carefully, committing the herbs to memory. Tansy - yellow flowers, ferny leaves, sweet scent. Thyme - slender leaf clusters, spicy smell. Watermint - hairy leaves, tall stems, wet soil. Boneset root - hairy triangle leaf pairs, floral scent. She didn't recall ever having these plants used on her wounds before, but thyme sounded familiar, and watermint seemed self-explanatory.

Ripplepelt nodded at her team mates word. "You're right, Amberwing, the marsh sounds like our best bet. Let's do a quick pass of the main territory on our way there - I remember Tansypaw assigning a herb patrol for thyme there the last time I was on one. Since it's got such a distinctive smell, it shouldn't be too much trouble to find if it's around. Maybe we can check the riverbank for watermint on our way as well." She gave her team mates an appraising look before heading off.

Amberwing quickly followed after, taking a look around for any plants early as she did so. She knew she could only carry so many, but looking around a little bit couldn't hurt!

(Rolled twice, one for Thyme and one for Boneset Roots. Thyme was a 2 and Boneset Roots was an 8)

Unfortunately, she didn't see or smell any, but she was sure her luck would improve once they got to the marshes!

@corrosion!
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?