Thread: Sky Glade
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2024, 08:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sky Glade

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was a frigid day on the territory and Crowtooth was going to kill somebody if he didnt come back with something. That somebody would probably be Littleshock but eh, it meant it would benefit the clan in the end.

But seriously it was so cold this morning there was no prey to find, all hidden below the surface, and no herbs either, all buried beneath the snow. The herbs was more of an issue than the prey, the prey pile well stocked but the herb store depleted after the clearing debacle...... But what were the chances of finding herbs in this cold?

A scent of mouse drew the desperate tom to a bush and he eagerly dove in only to find a frozen lump. The poor thing had hidden overnight trying to shelter in the bush and had frozen overnight, now little more than a solid mass. There was no hunting or eating this, nor would he want to.

It wasnt for naught however, as looking up the tom came into contact with another frozen object. A cluster of juniper berries that survived falling inside the bush and were further preserved by the frost. Yes! These would still be good right? Probably, he hoped, the tom grabbed them all and hurried to run home regardless, hoping to spare himself the frozen pads.

Last edited by Rani; January 10th, 2024 at 08:51 PM.