View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2017, 05:50 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe released a quiet snort of approval as the cat gave in and approached him. He offered a smile, but the smile stayed curved on his maw, never reaching his eyes. His eyes bored into those of the other cat, his pupils narrowed to thin black slits against a cold yellow background. His smile faded as he watched her study him. He scowled, the corners of his mouth tipped downwards. "Brat of a kit?" He asked, his voice withholding an innocent tone. "I've dealt with many brat kits in my time, please explain in further detail." He said, although as he continued, a harshness grew in his tone, but very subtly. "Although if you happen to be speaking of Forest, I would like to inform you that she is not a brat and very much my daughter. Therefore I would ask you to keep your muzzle out of my way." He said, his voice eerily calm despite the threat embedded behind his words.
Patchy grunted, her eyes shedding an irritated tone, "I'll never get anything out of you will I?" She raised her head and unsheathed her claws, "Fine, Woodpecker, Navy's daughter, ran away, became a loner, joined WindClan. And you were WindClan's leader at the time weren't you? Which means you must've let her join?" She started to circle singe in the crowd of cats, "Tell me where she is! That little mouse brain will finally get what has been coming to her!" Patchy raised her paw, black claws glinting in the sun, "I'll tear that little brat to pieces!"