View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2024, 12:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

What was it with kits running into her den nowadays? Were they daring each other to do it? Was it because she had recently given birth herself, and the scent of milk wafting off her made them assume this was the nursery? Oh, skies please no. Was Lostspark not scary enough? Come to think of it, Lostspark was quite aware some kits even braved bothering Dawnstar in her den for no apparent reason, so likely they just didn't think of the consequences before they acted. Heaving a sigh, the blind Medicine Cat turned to her latest interruption.

Duskkit. Ah, she knew this one from scent alone. Cougarbite was all over her. "Yes." Sure, Lostspark's response was rather dry, but she wasn't in the mood. How was she meant to explain to her niece that it was different for the pair of them because Duskkit had been born blind, and Lostspark... well, she had gotten her eyes damaged to a terrible extent. Claws to the iris was never going to end in anything less than the eye being shattered.

Pursing her lips a moment, the medicine cat paused her herb shuffling to turn in Duskkit's direction, so her voice wouldn't sound as gruff or muffled. "Did your father send you here for something?" Lostspark could tell the kit herself was not hurt.

[ @peach - Duskkit ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.