View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2024, 03:28 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored
Default * WrenKit - Family / Friends / Enemy finder! *

WRENKIT FINDER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WrenKit needs some family and friends for her arrival in riverclan. { She is pending, not accepted yet, but I'm sure she will be }
She is a bouncy grey She-Cat with yellow eyes and dark grey speckles along her back, shoulders and thighs. Her tail is fully black, and her favorite food is birds. She doesn't mind having to do everything for everyone, and she is kind of a people pleaser. She feels like a failure if she does one tiny teeny thing wrong or makes someone angry in any way. She is also adventurous and looks forward to being the best warrior she can in the future. She sometimes wishes the other younger cats would stop making fun of her name, saying they would catch her and put her into the fresh kill pile, but she tries to not mind and laugh with them. Inside, though, she wants to battle them hard!! But she tries to be gentle and live the best life she can, while she has it.
Please mention so I can come back to you as quickly as I can ^^

She needs some family and friends!!
{ and enemies, but that's optional. }

Name: WrenKit
Mother: Owltalon ?
Father:
Siblings: QuillKit - @Batt.{One more?}
Enemies:
Friends: Owltalon ? Strawberrypaw, BranchKit, Doedapple

THANK YOU ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATES!!

I'm always open for roleplays/Alt clans!
•{| Join MiddawnClan! | Join MorningClan! | Join Peachtopia! | Join Davis Lichen academy! | Alt Chars! (WIP) |}•

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Every Expert In Anything Was Once A Beginner. "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Help me raise my babies, please!

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; March 15th, 2024 at 04:17 AM.