View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:05 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Yellow-green eyes watched as the ShadowClanner retreated, growing closer towards the border, and then eventually disappearing deeper into ShadowClan territory. Redhawk held her resolve for a beat, then another... until her legs shook feverishly and she collapsed onto the ground. All of the adrenaline from the little fight was gone and suddenly the wounds on her flank stung as well as the small ones on her face. Tears spilled from her eyes as she buried her face into her paws and curled up on the ground. She missed her sister... so much. She had thought that by going out and seeking a fight with a ShadowClan cat, the Clan who had taken her sister's eyesight, that it would at least start to fill up the big, black hole she felt in her chest.

But no. It was still as empty and big as ever and it left Red curled up on the forest floor, tears silently falling and dampening her fur. She knew she should get back to camp, perhaps even get the wounds on her side looked at. But moving wasn't even a thought in the reddish-brown Somali mix's head. All she wanted to do - all she could do - was lay there and pray that energy would soon find her paws again to lead her home.

[ @Rani - Mudhound ]
[ rescue time!! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 15th, 2024 at 08:05 PM.