Default Re: Hawthornekit Fam

Which oc:
Riverswirl

Name change:
Rivertide or Rivermoon?

Sex change:
N/A

Personality:
River is a sweet, kind-hearted optimist. One of the sweetest warriors you'd ever meet within and out of ShadowClan, she is loyal and fiercely protective of her family. She loves her kits and would do anything for them. Her life before ShadowClan has never stopped her from being the best cat she can be for her Clanmates, and she is wholeheartedly supportive of them all. Despite her beauty, she is immune to both it and her charm - she is friendly and sweet, and hopes that instead cats will like her for that instead of her looks.

Sexuality:
Bisexual monogamous

Plans:
Backstory - I would love to make her a traumatic backstory that she has gone through and has pushed through to blossom into the loving cat that she is!
Adoptable Biological Family - This is a key to her backstory.
BackPlaying - I want to RP out certain interactions between her and her family, and even if her family is not adopted, they'll play a very important role in her life.

Why do you want this oc:
She is a very amazing-seeming cat. And I would love to play as a cat who has a sweet family, and who relies on her family. I really need a nice cat to balance it all out. And I need a cat to spoil the love that she deserves.

Activity level:
I'm pretty active here - about 9/10

When did you join wco:
September 16th 2021

Rp example:
River tilts her silver-furred muzzle to the air before stiffening at a familiar scent that chokes her. Shiva. She thinks to herself before looking around with her green eyes. The light rain pattering to the ground only amplifies her distress. Her right eye keeps trying to compensate for the moon-old loss of her left, but her hearing gives away nothing. River has no idea where her sister is.

Mention: @5H43_26

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; January 16th, 2024 at 09:14 AM.