Thread: Haggard Ruins
View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2024, 09:53 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Everything was simultaneously moving fast and not moving at all as the strain of hanging on felt like fire ripping through Redhawk's forelegs. Searing hot pain flashed in her claws as she fought to keep them clung, knowing that if she gave in and let go that death's jaws would surely be waiting for her. Her teeth were gritted together and she shut her eyes tightly, trying to will any strength she had left.

A voice cut through to where Red was opening her eyes; Yarrowcrest! Never in her life had she been more thankful to see any Clanmate, and the tight grip of fear loosened a bit around her heart. With a grunt the reddish-brown somali somewhat climbed the slab of earth, inching closer to where her Clanmates paw hung down. The sounds of screeching and wailing told her that whatever this creature was, it was fierce and vicious, ripping into her Clanmates like they were nothing but leaves on the ground.

...Then the sound of thundering paws had her turning her head, and all at once Red felt her blood go cold. Charing at her with eyes that surely had origins in the Dark Forest was one of the largest creatures she had ever seen. It was dark brown and had fangs sharper and bigger than any cats. And it's speed; she was certain that because it had managed to fling her off a tree, it would have no problem reaching her and effectively taking her as its dinner.

Forcing herself to look back up at Yarrowcrest, she aimed one last time to leap upwards, hoping to hook her front claws into his foreleg while her back legs scrambled up to try and get her out of the hole she was in.

[ @Starfall - rolled an 11 first, and then a 16! @Micanomancy @silver. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |