My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: little menaces finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Name: Ferretpaw
Appearance:ginger tom with white markings blue eyes
Personality: a sweet and crazy tom
Role: victim!
Dynamic with Mole & Rat: they become really close friends when they all grow up!
Plot Idea(s): Ferretpaw feels a close connection with these kits wanting to protect them at all cost.
Other: I'm in the middle of making his bio!
Mention: @mistyy @celeste
accepted!! lmk when you'd like to roleplay them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
Name: Pearlpelt

Looks: Pure white she-cat with blue eyes

Personality: Focused, fun, sort of shy

Role with Mole & Rat: Mole and Rat love to cling onto Pearlpelt, even though it bugs the crap out of her, she finds herself protective and loving towards them.

Storyline Idea: Mole and Rat follow Pearlpelt out hunting and slip down the edge of a small cliff. They hold onto a root on the edge of the cliff and dangle. Pearlpelt has to find a way to pull them out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
accepted!! the cliff thing would probably have to happen when they're apprentices though because they are chaotic buut i dont know if theyd get themselves into so much trouble (sneaking out of camp). maybe when they are apprenticed they can go hunting together and it happens hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post

Name: Mosspaw
Appearance: fluffy white heart face marked speckled brown with ash grey/grey fur
Personality: slightly distanced, Fun, not easily angered, curious, loud, and can be troublesome (when others are too >:3)
Role: Victim!! (or you can choose)
Dynamic with Mole & Rat: they kinda become the trouble crew!! maybe not so troublesome, but definitely annoying! (and they can annoy my beloveds Mushroomcloud and Mothdust!!)
Plot Idea(s): (if "accepted" they can totally bond with some other victims or friends and create this crew that is kinda inseparable!) again, they can annoy Mushroomcloud and Mothdust... mothdust might get mad but mushroomcloud keeps him grounded!!
Other:
Mention: @mistyy @celeste

Name: Mothdust AND Mushroomcloud
Appearance:

Personality: Moth: angered easily, but also very protective... Mushroom: calm and caring
Role: adoptive parents!
Dynamic with Mole & Rat: hopefully they like both of them
Plot Idea(s): they play tricks on them with Mosspaw!!
moss is accepted!! for moth and mushroom they can def be victims but the parent slot is taken by hollyfrost @/tiabirb, forgot to update that sorry

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den