View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2024, 02:45 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dawn's secret hideaway ( open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Duck jumped, his back raising as he saw lavender hit the ground. He laughed quietly to himself as he walked over to her. "Take it easy, it's just a little ol' scratch." He said, sitting down next to them. "Don't need no patchin' up. Just keep lickin' it real good 'n it oughta stay uninfected." He said, turning towards dawn with an amused look on his face.

Getting up, he faced Dawn. "Thanks for lettin' me crash here." His tail swayed behind him as headed back inside the house.

@SpiritWolf_yt @LambFur |
Quote:
Originally Posted by LambFur View Post
@Spookez.

Lavender was pretty nervous, these cats were crazy or something? The loners were floating between threatning and kind cats. A little tense, she turned to the entrance of the abandoned twoleg nest and entered again. Lavender was pretty curious about the place, maybe the loners were friendly and she could take a better look in the place withouth threats.

(Please i need help i can´t mention SpiritWolfyt)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorLover12 View Post
~~~Beautypaw~~~
Suddenly a quick flash of brown passed these cats. A cat....on the run.

(OPEN)

@Spookez @LambFur @SpiritWolf_yt

Dawn flicked her ears as lavender entered her home again, she sighed and followed the 2 in” there are cloths and torn soft stuff around here to lay on, make yourself at home” she purred liking the visitors. The Molly went to the hidden prey she hunted recently and got some” anyone hungry?” she chirped, dropping the preys she caught, sparrow, rabbits mice, and rats, it was a lucky thing to stock up on food. Dawn walked away from the prey pile, allowing the visitors to grab her food. Her eyes quickly caught a cat and she padded out of her place”Hey kid ” the Molly called out from a distance wondering who the little cat was.

It was unlikely to see an apprentice sized cat on the run.

( posting order please just how the quotes are in order)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up