View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2024, 03:20 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
"Hm," Swanberry hummed, gritting her teeth as more gusts of wind bit at her fur. "I mean, yeah, I understand that actually. It's like your own little sanctuary. You know what? This is actually pretty close to what I believe Starclan looks like,"

Swanberry continued, her green eyes soft with wonder. She always imagined Starclan to be personalized for each cat who went, and the meadows would be bursting with colors, maybe even shades she's never seen before.

But if there had to be a default option, I'd be pretty close to this.

Sparkling blades of grass, frozen over rivers, breezes and soft gales. That'd be nice. Well, I'd be nice as long as it wasn't also cold enough to freeze your nose off.

Maybe cats could have their own bubble of silence as well. Oh, Dawnripple would probably love that.
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her
-------------
"Yeah..." Dawnripple mewed softly. Her silver-blue eyes gazed at the soft snow that blanketed the clearing. "See how the snow glitters in the sunlight? It's like stars." She could imagine this place as starclan. She hoped that it would be like this in starclan. That would be nice.

She realized that Swanberry was shivering next to her, and thought that she must not like the cold.
"If you'd like to go back into a den or something you can," she mewed, "You don't have to stay out here if you don't like the cold."
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop