Thread: [Approved] mumblepaw.
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2024, 03:27 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: mumblepaw.

Dustpoppy strutted out to join her fellow Covenant members, tail kicking up remnants of stardust in her wake as she stepped upon the neutral hunting grounds, shedding the shadows that clung to her like a second pelt. Ah, it seemed like she had a repeat visitor.
How.... lovely.
She barely paid the other Wardens any mind as she stalked towards the group, focusing on the little rat in front of her.
She supposed she was impressed. They took their rejection and made something of their time in the starless plain, though she didn't appreciate the contempt they seemed to hold for her home.
She should hate them. This destruction of the border benefited them most, and here fang was, actively sabotaging all that they worked for. But she had to admit, the audacity intrigued her.
Perhaps they had grown from being a selfish brat.
But, they'd have to see about that, now wouldn't they?
"We've talked about goals long enough, I think," the Dark Forest molly mused, looking Mumblepaw over.
"I'm curious to know what changed your mind about your plan for revenge? The cat I see today presents themself very differently from last you pleaded your case, and such a change doesn't come over one overnight."
Her eyes gleamed as she stared, ready to pick fang and their presentation apart. Perhaps it was her bias that made her feel such a way, but it was so soon after they'd been ranting and raving about planning the downfall of Larkstar.
And she was a very nosy cat.

[ @vampire , @tallulah , @Rani ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.