View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2024, 05:03 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark
Default Re: howdy - i'm squid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post
Hey y'all, I'm SentimentalSquid, but you can just call me Squid. I've roleplayed in other WC forums a longgg time ago, so I'm kinda outta practice and out of the loop. So any tips/advice would be much appreciated.

I'm a longtime fan of WC and have been reading the books since early elementary school (I've graduated college and I'm in a full time job now :0). I've read up through The Last Hope and some excellent Super Editions (and a little bit of Dawn of the Clans, not much). I have a few OCs I'd like to revive once I get the hang of this website .

I love reading, writing, art (digitally and physically making it), character/story design, and music. (oh, and memes. lots of memes)

A few questions~
- I see y'all with lovely art/pixel representations of your kitties in your posts. What is the best way to do that? I have art I drew of my two current characters but couldn't figure out how to insert it successfully into the text box for the life of me — just some image address from my desktop that shows nothing lol. Any help on that?

- Is there a place to put designated biographies/pictures/extra details for your individual kitties? I like to reference it so I have a good backstory and details to look back on instead of mixing it up. I've tried to find a specific forum for it but couldn't see anything so far.

- I've read over the rules and whatnot, but are there any specific rules/regulations you guys like to keep in place besides obvious ones (i.e. no hazing lol)? Even if it's in the rules I read, just reiterating it would be helpful . Like should I tag someone every time I mention their character? Do I need to quote-reply every response? Etc.

Anyways I'm excited to meet y'all and happy to know that part of the fandom is still alive and well!! <3
Sup Squid! I'm Kieran(or Kiki), if you're ever up for a rp I'm always here!

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; January 22nd, 2024 at 05:04 PM.